Sequoya Review needs Volunteers! We need some people to help with the following positions:
- Blog Writers. You will write blog posts for the website on topics ranging on anything from ennui in Joyce to how to make a chapbook yourself. Take a look at our other blog posts to see what kind of writing we do.
If you think you might want to do one of these things, but aren’t so sure, here’s how we can sweeten the deal:
- You’ll get your name in the Sequoya Review.
- You can put us on your resume!
- You’ll have experience that will come in handy if you want to be an editor of next year’s Sequoya Review.
- You’ll have fun and make friends!
So if you think you have what it takes, email the current Online Editor, Editor-in-Chief, or advisor. At this time, email Daniel McNeeley, Online Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, your academic year, cell number, email address, what you’re interested in doing and why you think you’d be good at it. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can!